Friday, April 8, 2011

It's been a long time.....

Recently Brad and I met up with Geoff, Gina and Robyn who were on a trip here from Cape Town. Geoff commented that he had enjoyed reading my blog but that the last entry had been 18 months ago....
What can I say? a bunch of cliques like - time flies when you're having fun/ no news is good news / life's hectic!!!! the truth is that I'm just lazy, it's the same reason that I still can't speak fluent Spanish... so as a "new year's resolution" (bear in mind that its almost Easter) I have decided that I will resurrect my blog and work on my Spanish!!! and maybe by this time next year you will be reading this via google translate, I will be completely fluent.

So where do I begin to catch up on all those past month..... I think the best way will be to do it in a chronological order - start where I finished of in 2009 and work my way forward, slowly slowly catching up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment